TCS, a leading IT services company, offers best-in-class business and outsourcing solutions that enable South African clients to build a competitive edge in Global and European markets.
TCS has been operating in South Africa since 1995, serving clients in the telecom, banking, retail, insurance, government, utilities, life sciences and healthcare as well as energy and resources sectors. More than 1200 TCS consultants are engaged with clients in South Africa.
Area of Expertise
- Full service portfolio includes
- Enterprise Solutions
- Application Development and Maintenance
- IT Infrastructure Services
- Assurance Services
- Business Process Services
- Digital Enterprise Services and Solutions
- Global company with local expertise
- Ease of engagement
- Customer-Centric Engagement Model
- Strong experience & expertise in onsite-offshore based delivery models, leveraging TCS GNDM™ model
TCS has alliances with SAP, Microsoft, Oracle, IBM and Red Hat amongst others
- Retail & Consumer Products
- Government & Education
- Banking and Financial Services
- Travel, Tourism, and hospitality
- Life Sciences
- Energy – Oil & Gas, Oil Field Services & Renewables
- Resources – Metals, Mining & Construction
Global Graduate Training Program
Tata Consultancy Services South Africa, along with AIESEC, is currently running a Global Graduate Training Program through which we send selected applicants to our main offices in India to get trained. This training largely involves on the job training on TCS SA offshore projects.
The selected applicants will be not only get an opportunity to get trained on the job but also be paid a stipend, through AIESEC, for the internship period (6-9 months).
The Global Graduate Training Program offers a great opportunity for graduates as they can be trained in various IT skills by experienced trainers and on successful completion of the program the graduate can be on hired for TCS SA roles.
AIESEC assists in facilitating the departure of successful applicants and also ensures they receive a comprehensive induction into India and its culture.
- Computer Science IT graduates (Diploma/ Degree)
- Graduated within last two years
- No older than 25 years
Local Internship Program
TCS SA runs local internship programs for a period of 8 months. During this program the graduate will get the chance to work in any of the active projects that TCS SA is involved in. These projects fall into various sectors; banking, retail and telecommunications.
Graduates will receive on-the job-training and are paid a stipend on a monthly basis.
If you are interested, please send your CV and supporting documents to the address below:
Email to: email@example.com
Subject line: 'Global Graduate Training Program – South Africa' OR 'Local Internship Program – South Africa'